Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Assignment 1a

1. What is your first name only: Jennifer
2. Why are you taking this class and what do you hope to learn: I am taking this class it seemed interesting in the description and i love the fact that everything is online.
3. How far do you live from SRJC main campus : I live 9.94 miles from campus
4. What do you think of when you think "Latin America and the Caribbean"?: Truthfully, when I think of Latin America and the Caribbean I think of the amazing beaches and beautiful landscape.
5. Have you created a blog or webpage in the past?: No, this is my first blog/webpage.
6. Regarding computers: do you work from a pc, a mac, or both? I work from a pc always.
7. What was your January 20th, 2009 like, or what do you remember of this day?: This day will always be remembered for me because 40, 50, 60 years from now, I will be able to tell me grandchildren of the inaugural ceremonies of the first African American President of the USA. I will remember the mall in Washington DC crowded with millions of people from all different walks of life celebrating together on common ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment