1. Tell us their name and something about them.
a. Ashley lives about 4 miles away from school and is a PC person.
b. Daniel is taking this course for the focus on the Caribbean and he also live the furthest of anyone I came across in class; he lives in Tuscon.
2. Tell us 2 things from each person you learned regarding Paulo Freire.
a. I learned a few things from reading Ashley’s blog about Freire. I learned that he re-married after his first wife died. I also learned that illiteracy forced people from not voting well into the mid 20th century. Ashley’s blog was very well laid out and thought out.
b. From Daniel, I learned that Freire wanted to abolish the student-teacher relationship we all know and respect and replace it with a more democratic relationship. I also learned that he was well influenced by the US, particularly California.
3. Tell us how this information will relate to our study of humanities
This information pertains to culture, or the study of it. Our culture is such a diverse community that we can learn something different from every single person. With that being said, we will learn from each other in this class and learn different aspects of assignments that may have been overlooked before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment